Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Chicks


I went to the Nibley City Easter egg hunt yesterday. I got 5 eggs but the bunny gave me a gummy carrot. I got to eat all of the candy in one day. I usually have to eat one piece each day so this was better. The boys only got 2 eggs and Haven got a blue Easter bunny with a heart on it too.


Today we worked outside in the barn. When we were walking to the house dad said "mom has an announcement to make." and mom said "who wants to go get baby chicks?" and we said, "me!" I went to cal ranch to get baby chicks but they were closed. I asked Daddy when we got chicks could we invite my friend Maddy over. But we didn't get them today. So we are going to get chicks tomorrow. I want to name my first chick Clara and Haven wants to name his chick Baba Sheep.

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to hearing when you actually get the chicks. That sounds fun! Also, you will have to post pictures of Clara, Baba Sheep and the others so we can see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got the chicks! I have a niece named Clara in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete