Sunday, December 19, 2010

My finished report.

I spent a week and a half working on this paper.  First I picked a subject.  Next I came up with questions.  The I looked up the answers and started writing my paper.  I wrote it by hand first and then I typed it.  My mom made me keep my hands in position because I have a typing program now.  It took a long time.

Hannah Jane

December 15, 2010

      The ocean is cool.  The animal that live there are fascinating .  Some animals that live in the ocean are
dolphins , squid and starfish.

     There are so man things that  make dolphins special .  Dolphins squeak to talk to each other.  Some
dolphins hunt by forming a circle, pointing their tails in ward and kicking up sand .Then fish jump out and the
dolphins catch them in their mouths.  Dolphins have one calf at a time and six teen in a life time.
        
     Squid are so awesome.   Squid eat every thing form shrimp to whales.  Squid grow up to be 495kg in
weight and 6m in length.    Isn’t that cool ?
 
     The last animal I will tell you about is the cute little starfish.   They eat clams and snails.  Starfish weigh
about 5 kilograms.  Starfish are almost any color.

     So you see that ocean animals are truly fascinating.  There is so much magic under the waves.  I love the
ocean.

2 comments: