Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Dog: a paper for Language Arts

Have you ever gotten a pet?   I was 6 years old and it was my brothers birthday.   We were going to the store when I spotted a crate of dogs! I was so happy because  my brother wanted a puppy for his birthday. Mom asked dad if we could get one.   WE GOT ONE! 

 We read books about a panda and we named our dog Still-Water after the panda.   Next we got it toys and a crate to sleep in.   We played with it all the time when we left the room she would chase us out so I started to throw a ball and  she would chase it away from us
 
We still have her and we got another dog and  they live in a  extended run and are super nice.   We all love them like lots lots lots.   When I ride my bike I watch them run all the way to the end of the cage .   It reminds me of when  I threw them the ball.   



No comments:

Post a Comment